Lesson #2

 Lesson number two is always, always chock both the front AND the back of your trailer wheels! Otherwise your trailer will roll forward when lowering the stabilizers and cause it to wobble off the jack and crash to the ground bending the stabilizers and causing a big kerplunk. Luckily, while I’m freaking out my unusually calm husband says, “It’s not as bad as it looks. I can fix this. I brought a jack and I can bend the stabilizers back and reattach them.” None of which I can do so it all sounded bad to me! In about an hour he had the trailer upright, hooked onto the truck with the stabilizers fixed and tucked up ready to get on the road. I was no help at all except to tell him how wonderful I thought he was!




The day was saved from being a total disaster when we stopped in Baker California to snap a picture of the worlds largest thermometer and stop at the Alien Fresh Jerky. Little did we know we were really close to Area 51! There were aliens everywhere!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glow Worms!

Pack Rats??

The Arrival